Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SSCS gaver fra Sheryl /My SSCS gifts from Sheryl

På julaften fikk jeg endelig lov til å åpne de to siste pakkene fra Sheryl. Først pakket jeg opp et morsomt stoff. Det ligner ikke noe jeg har sett før, men det skal bli spennende å finne noe å bruke det til. Har noen muligheter i tankene.... Tusen takk Sheryl!

Christmas Eve we opened our gifts, and finally I were allowed to open the gifts from Sheryl. I've been waiting for that. Sheryl had sent me two gifts. In the first one I found this fabric. I've never seen any fabric like this before I think. I like it and my mind is already working on some plans for it. Thank you Sheryl!

Den andre pakken innehold denne nydelige klokkestrengen. Sheryl har brodert/stitchet med bittesmå sting. Jeg kunne ikke fått noen bedre gave, tusen, tusen takk Sheryl.

The second gift was this beautiful stitched wallhanging. The stiching is fantastic, with tiny stitches. I love it Sheryl, thank you very much for making me this. I love white and red, and I love Santa, you made me the perfect gift Sheryl.


Tusen takk til Donna for jobben med å arrangere dette gavebyttet i år igjen.

Thanks a lot Donna for arranging the SSCS.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like your gifts Laila,happy new year to you.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

a lovely Christmas wall hanging from Sheryl.........thanks for being part of the SSCS...........